Patterned Single Thread Crotchet S-Bucket Bag
These beautifully made Susu bucket bags, which in the tribal native tongue mean; “ That which walks with one”, double as works of art. They are the symbol of their lives and represent their makers in the world. Behind each piece there lies a cultural message, a story, a soul. Each ones takes up to 30 days to create and are one of a kind. They can be worn on a single shoulder or as a cross body. The one that is meant for you will speak to you, and you will know right away that its meant to walk with you on your life journey, carrying your memories and being your accomplice in the extraordinary experience called life.
- 100% Crocheted Maguey Cotton Thread
- Single Thread light weight patterned crotchet technique
- Hand Braided Strap
- Fun-factor tassels and braided draw cords for fastening
- 12.3 oz.
- Handmade with 100% love
- Come in 100% organic cotton bag for washing, storing and travel
- Approx Dimensions –Height: 10-12 inches -Base: 8-10 inches Strap: 44-46” inches
- One-Of-A-Kind, Fair Trade, & Certified Authentic